What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Email newsletters related cookies
- This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed or unsubscribed users.
Survey related cookies
Form related cookies
- When you submit data to through a form, such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site preferences cookies
- In order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- This site may in some cases use Facebook to provide website analytics. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and what pages you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- This site uses YouTube, a large video content hosting site, to host some of the video content that is embedded in our site. These cookies may track whether you have a Google/YouTube account, store secure & encrypted versions of your credentials to provide a better experience to you, track what videos you watch on our site.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you, and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +44 (0)204 520 9090